Wedding Planning can be a complex business with the average Wedding taking 250 hours minimum to organise, this can be classed as a second job!
Here at Harp London Weddings & Events we take into consideration professionals are working longer hours, not to mention commuting and our busy lifestyles, and then you need to find time to plan your all big important day, this could be a challenge.
1. Management of wedding administration & budgeting - So you don’t overspend
2. Inspire you, providing you with a wealth of knowledge, to support you to achieve that luxury, elegant Wedding day
3. Access to approved quality suppliers
4. We Negotiate discounts with the suppliers so that you can get the most out of your budget
5. One point of contact for all your wedding planning questions and queries
6. We provide flexible meetings to fit in with your busy lifestyles
7. You save time with all the pre-wedding research, with suppliers, venues and scheduling appointments
8. Management of Suppliers, briefings and contracts
9. Mediation – we can act as a negotiator with any given situation
10. Support and direction during the wedding planning process and on the day
Copyright © 2021 HARP LONDON | Wedding & Events Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England Company No: 13553599
Registered office address: 85 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7LT
Powered by GoDaddy